This medium grain rice, also known as glace, was grown in a small family farm in the delta of Thesaloniki's rivers and coastal areas, in ideal microclimate conditions. The relatively extensive sunshine in September and October in particular, is conducive to the good nutrition of the grain which is important for its quality and nutritional value. Meanwhile, the abundant moisture, high temperatures and sunshine during the summer favor the growth and premium quality of rice. The soil has high water storing capacity and pH 6-6.5 which is considered excellent for farming. Farmers are hands-on every day with traditional farming techniques; it is no wonder this rice's premium quality goes beyond anything mass-produced you have ever tried. Arosis is proud to call this rice "their own" because it embodies their philosophy: to always produce goods of value, the right way, at the right time.
Arosis has had top quality and production practices since 1956.
Visit www.arosis.gr to see how sophisticated agricultural practices are put into use with respect to the ecosystem and the people involved.
- Medium grain rice with white color
- Creamy rice, ideal for desserts (rice pudding-rizogalo) and soups
- Serving size 1/4 cup (45g) makes 3/4 cup prepared
- About 10 servings per bag
- Check the recipe in the back of the paper
- Most friendly disinfection system with no use of chemicals
- Proudly produced in Greece
Product Cautions and Directions
- Store in a clean and cool place
- Avoid exposure to moisture and sunlight
- Do not consume after expiration
- 100% medium grain rice