Dracoulinia by Cheetos are a maize snack made with corn, cheese and tomato and they are considered one of the top snacks in Greece. Try this great snack as a quick-between-meals bite, or as a toy to toddlers by placing it under your front upper lip, and imitate Dracula's teeth (Dracoulinia)!
Important, please read and consider before ordering:
Because of the fragile nature of this product and of its sensitive packaging, the following additional shipping precautions have been put in place:
- Dracoulinia can only be ordered in a 5-pack or 10-pack orders.
- Each bag is individually placed in a clear plastic food-safe bag for extra protection in case the bag bursts open.
- The product ships in a separate box with a fixed additional cost which is added to the cost of the rest of the order.
- In the box no other product can/will be placed, for further protection in case there is shaking or impact shocks from transit.
Even with the above mentioned precautions, product might break, or the bag might be pressured and open, but the risk is minimized and you will be able to enjoy your Dracoulinia.
- Each bag has 100g, app. 3-4 portions
- Corn Snack with cheese and tomato
- Baked in the oven
- Total sugars 1% of daily value
- No preservatives
- Product of Agios Stefanos, Greece
Product Caution and Directions
- Contains wheat (gluten) and milk (lactose)
- Keep in a cool and dry place
- Corn meal (55%), corn oil, potato granules, wheat flour, cheese powder (4.1%), tomato powder (3.4%), rice flour, gammon and onion flavor, skimmed milk powder, lactose powder, sugar, dextrose, flavorings, yeast powder, acidity regulators, flavor enhancer, rapeseed oil, celery seed, barley malt flour, smoke flavorings, spice, maltodextrin, color (paprika extract), sunflower oil, paprika powder