Small star shape pasta from durum wheat semolina, Misko Astraki (little star) is a pasta especially for hot soups.
Tasteful both cold and hot, try it plain, or as a soup ingredient.
- Approximately 8 servings per container
- Contains 200 calories per serving
- Product of Greece
Product Cautions and Directions
- In 5L of boilling water add 500g pasta, stirring occasionally
- Recommended cooking time 7-9 minutes
- Preserve the product in a clean, cool and dry place
- May contain traces of soy
- 100% Durum wheat semolina, water