This vegetable soup with mushrooms that can be ready in 12-15 minutes, is an ideal solution for a healthy meal full in protein and fiber, but low in saturated fat. Mushrooms have a great nutritional value, because their protein content is of the same quality as the animal protein, but without the fat and lipid acids. Mushrooms are a low carb, no fat food with protein, and many nutrients (phosphorus, selenium, copper, potassium) and Vitamins (B Vitamins and D if they are exposed to light). The mushrooms for the soup grow in the prefecture of Grevena, in Northern Greece, where the area is rich in flora and fauna and its large forests are the best habitat for mushrooms. The company's experienced mushroom foragers select only the best mushrooms; if you are ever in the area between late spring and early fall, you can join them in their expeditions. All ingredients in this soup come locally, from Grevena, and their rich flavor and aroma will satisfy your senses and your mental health, as only good food can elevate your mood.
Company "Grevena Mushroom Products" was established a decade ago, by an initiative of amateur mushroom foragers that believe in the value of the delicious fungi. Their goal is to bring to their customers natural products with wild mushrooms that they collect by hand themselves, and make and package their products locally. The Company is HACCP certified, and uses recycled material for their packaging.
- Cooking instructions on the side of the box
- Each package can make 20 soup portions
- Fasting food
- 100% recycled paper package
- No preservatives
- Product of Greece
Product Cautions and Directions
- May contain traces of celery
- Keep in a cool and dry place
- 73% frumenty (54% wheat flour, 18% semolina), 25% Porcini mushroom in powder, 19% dehydrated vegetables and aromatics (onion, carrot, spinach, parsley, potato puree, wild garlic, wild nettle), 2% cultivation mushroom Agaricus Bisporus, mixture spices (carrot, onion, parsley, salt, sugar, turmeric), salt