Mantolato in Italian means "filled with almonds." This snack is a confectionery sweet that originated from magical Venice. In their traditional form, nougat bars were made with honey, sugar, beaten egg whites (meringue) and whole almonds. Jannis mantolato is a delicious soft vanilla filling wafer bar with peanuts.
Company Jannis SA is located in Kilkis, Northern Greece and, since 1965, produces the core product "pasteli" and other confectionery products like nougat bars, coconut bars and other Greek delights. Products are offered in various sizes and organic, and are exported worldwide, with a dynamic of a Company that actively adds to the success of its community and, with practices that follow generally accepted global industry standards, acts responsibly towards the environment.
- No preservatives
- Dairy free
- Low salt
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Product of Kilkis, Greece
Product Cautions and Directions
- Store in a cool and dry place
- May contain traces of peanuts and other tree nuts
- Peanuts (27%)
- Glucose syrup, sugar, honey
- Wafer (wheat flour, sunflower oil, sodium carbonate)
- dried coconut, egg white powder
- Artificial flavoring, vanillin