Whipped cream is widely used for desserts; this instant whipped cream mix makes a fast and easy whipped cream at home, just add milk. Can be used on puddings and pies, fresh fruits like strawberries and bananas, as a topping on waffles and crepes and ice cream sundaes. Makes 10 servings per box.
Company Jotis (Giotis SA) was founded in Athens, Greece in 1930, with the aim to produce children's and baby food from corn and rice, two crops abundant in Greece. The Company launched many different products though the years, all made from pure wheat, corn and rice ingredients, and is considered as the #1 Company in desserts and baby food in the consumer conscience of the people on Greece. With a long tradition in production and modern facilities located in Athens and Agrinio, the Company is able to support the export demand of the large range of products, like cake mixes, instant puddings, traditional desserts, and cocoa. They have also developed special products for specific countries like Fytrolac and JOTIS Baby Creams for China, and Cremilac Baby Creams for Egypt. The Company has been awarded repeatedly with distinctions in the retail market and super market, in corporate leadership, in achievements in the Greek Economy, and for century old products.
- Preparation Directions on the Box
- Product of Greece
Product Cautions and Directions
- May contain traces of gluten
- Store in a cool and dry place
- Milk is needed for the preparation of the mix
- sugar, glucose syrup solids, hydrogenated vegetable fat (coconut and palm oil origin), vegetable fats (coconut and palm oil origin), emulsifiers (mono and diglycerids of fatty acids, acetic acid and lactic acid esters of mono-and diacetyl tartaric acid esters of mono-and diglycerids of fatty acids), modified potato starch, skimmed milk powder, milk proteins, stabilizers, (dipotassium phosphate, sodium alginate, tetra sodium diphosphate), acidity regulator (citric acid), artificial flavor (vanillin), coloring (b-carotene), antioxidant (extract rich in soy tocoferol)