Loukoumades are a favorite Greek dessert. Translated into English as honey dumplings, they are essentially fried batter soaked in honey. Loukoumades are a perfect treat for any holiday or Greek festival.
- Makes 50 to 60 loukoumades.
- Includes yeast.
- Preparation instructions in English are located on the side of the box
- Keep in a cool, dry place
- Product of Greece
- May contain traces of milk and soy
- wheat, flour, sugar, dried yeast, salt, sorbitan monostearate (1% as emulsifier). yeast: 2.2%