Tomato paste is a basic ingredient for the making of soups, stews and "kima" (minced meat sauce), because the pasted tomato has the ability to thicken broths and sauces. Use a small quantity, add to food early and cook long enough; your other ingredients will caramelize and their flavor will boost.
Established in 1915, KYKNOS is one of the most loved and recognized brands in Greece. A family owned company, famous for its canned tomato products, KYKNOS selects and packs tomatoes grown in the region of Peloponnese under strict quality specifications.
- GMO free
- Gluten free
- No saturated fats, no sodium
- Recyclable triangle aseptic carton
Product Cautions and Directions
- Store in a cool and dry place
- Keep refrigerated after opening
- After opening, consume within 3 days
- Tomato paste