Lisko Bulgur Wheat High Fiber is a significant source of nutrients. It combines a healthy and balanced Mediterranean diet with taste. It can be used in many recipes like the Bulgur Pilaf and definitely in the popular Tabbouleh salad.
- 13% High Fiber
- Source of Vitamins B2, B3, Iron, Magnesium & Phosphorus
- Contains 320 calories per 100g
- Preserve the product in a cool and dry place
Product Cautions and Directions
- Bulgur can be used either raw or cooked
- Soak it for 30-40' or boil it for 15-20'
- Do not soak or boil bulgur too much because it will detract from its taste
- 100% Whole Wheat Bulgur