Macedonian Halva with Almonds is a delicious combination, as the crunchy almonds give an extra flavor to this classic fasting dessert. The Greek Halva is a healthy, low-fat, traditional snack, made of tahini (crushed sesame paste). Great for fasting.
Company Haitoglou Bros SA, was founded in 1924. Through continuous development, accumulated know-how, and expertise in sesame processing, they are the leading processor and supplier of sesame seeds and sesame related products worldwide. Their sesame processing plant is a modern installation of the highest hygienic standards and design, equipped with fully automated, closed-type processing lines, and has a production capacity of 150 tons of sesame per day.
Almost 40% of the production is exported all over the world, in countries such as America, Canada, Australia, the EU, Russia, the market of the former Eastern Europe, Middle East and Asia.
- Serving size 1 slice (32g) - 12 servings per container
- Fasting food
- Product of Thessaloniki, Greece
Product Cautions and Directions
- Keep in a cool and dry place
- Contains almonds
- May contain traces of peanuts, walnuts, hazelnuts or pistachios
- Tahini (crushed sesame seeds), almonds
- Glukoze syrup, palm oil, saponaria officinalis extract, artificial flavor