Macedonian Halva with Cocoa is a the most popular halva product, as cocoa gives an extra flavor to this classic fasting dessert. The Greek Halva is a healthy, low-fat, traditional snack, made of tahini (crushed sesame paste). Great for fasting. You can use the cocoa halva as an ingredient to make other delicious desserts, like halva mousse or halva ice cream.
Company Haitoglou Bros SA, was founded in 1924. Through continuous development, accumulated know-how, and expertise in sesame processing, they are the leading processor and supplier of sesame seeds and sesame related products worldwide. Their sesame processing plant is a modern installation of the highest hygienic standards and design, equipped with fully automated, closed-type processing lines, and has a production capacity of 150 tons of sesame per day.
Almost 40% of the production is exported all over the world, in countries such as America, Canada, Australia, the EU, Russia, the market of the former Eastern Europe, Middle East and Asia.
- Serving size 1 slice (32g) - 12 servings per container
- Fasting food
- Product of Thessaloniki, Greece
Product Cautions and Directions
- Keep in a cool and dry place
- Contains cocoa
- May contain traces of peanuts, walnuts, hazelnuts, almonds, or pistachios
- Tahini (crushed sesame seeds), cocoa
- Glukoze syrup, palm oil, saponaria officinalis extract, artificial flavor