Nescafé is a classic Greek instant coffee that is used to make frappe, the original Greek cold coffee. Coffee is a great source of antioxidants. Antioxidants neutralize the damaging effects of free radicals on human cells. Nescafe coffee is harvested in the Ivory Coast and packed in Greece.
- Each tin makes approximately 50 frappe or 70 cups of hot coffee
- This coffee is harvested from beans grown in the Ivory Coast
- This coffee is packaged in Viotia, Greece
Product Cautions and Directions
- Keep in a cool and dry place
- 100% all natural Robusta instant coffee