Sweet trachanas is an authentic Greek dry pasta, made with wheat, eggs and milk. It is called "sweet" although it doesn't contain any sugar, to distinguish it from the other trachana the "sour". Sitos Sweet trachanas is made in Tripoli, Pelopponese, Greece, and is prepared using a traditional recipe, which has been passed on from generation to generation.
Trachanas or Trahanas is cooked as a thick soup. To cook add salt and butter to boiling water or milk, add pasta, stir occasionally and let cook for 15' minutes. Serve with crumbled Arahova feta cheese on top, for a delicious meal.
- Serving size 102g
- Approximately 4 servings per package
- Contains 110 calories per serving
- Store in a cool and dry place
- Product of Tripoli, Greece
Product Cautions and Directions
- To cook add salt and butter to boiling water or milk
- Cook for 10-12 minutes
- Wheat flour, milk, salt