For 20 years, Titan Bakery has been bringing its customers a small slice of Greek bakery heaven by baking traditional Greek breads and sweets! This tsoureki bread, also known as "Greek Easter bread" is the company's signature bread. It is very similar to challah bread and can be enjoyed sliced with a little Merenda or marmalade or dipped in egg and fried to make a delicious french toast. Baked fresh daily in the USA and ready for immediate delivery!
This product is made by flour, and, like bread, it is sealed to maintain freshness and softness, do not remove the tsoureki from the plastic packaging, or it will dry out! Keep the tsoureki wrapped up in cellophane at all times, even in the fridge, and do not bring moisture (use dry utensils) in the package as the combination of moisture and temperature in the plastic package can create mold.
- Baked fresh daily in Titan Bakery's bakery facility in Deer Park, NY
- Traditional Greek Easter bread
- Handmade from an authentic Greek recipe
Product Cautions and Directions
- Contains gluten,almonds, milk, eggs, wheat and soy
- Produced in a production facility where other nuts are used
- 120 calories per 1 oz serving; approximately 14 servings per loaf
- Do not remove product from the packaging
- Make sure you store leftover tsoureki firmly sealed without moisture in the package
- Keep up to 30 days sealed, at room temperature, refrigerate it (sealed) to keep more than that, or freeze (always sealed) for a longer period
- High gluten flour, sugar, eggs, almonds, orange peel, butter, vegetable shortening, vegetable fats and oils, yeast, milk, orange juice, mahlepi, mastiha, cardamon, artificial flavors