Tsatsaronakis Manna Barley Cretan Toasts with olive oil are whole grain and have an original unique taste. They are made of pure ingredient, without preservatives and are rich in fiber and low in fat. You can serve them with fresh chopped tomato, feta and herbs or with yogurt and fine Greek honey. The small size of the toasts make them ideal for fast and easy treats, appetizers, snacks and entrees for crowds.
Important Information for rusks and toasts:
Due to their nature, rusks and toasts can potentially break in transit; although we try to carefully package everything, there is a high probability that some, or of all of them might break. Please consider before ordering.
- Small size (1.5" to 2" approximately)
- Product of Crete, Greece
- Low in fat and rich in dietary fiber
- No preservatives
Product Cautions and Directions
- Make sure to wet these rusks with water before eating to soften and prevent tooth chipping
- Store in a cool, dry place
- Contains gluten and traces of sesame
- Whole grain flour (barley flour 40%, wheat flour), salt, yeast, olive oil 7%