Tsatsaronakis rusks are pure, double baked and with a great original taste, they are highly nutritious and a unique source of energy. Made of whole wheat flour and of the purest ingredients from Crete, they form an important part of a healthy diet. They are rich in barley fiber, low in fat, have no preservatives, and stay fresh longer. In Crete, they are served with finely chopped fresh tomato, salt, olive oil, oregano, crumbled feta cheese and black olives.
Important Information for rusks and toasts:
Due to their nature, rusks and toasts can potentially break in transit; although we try to carefully package everything, there is a high probability that some, or of all of them might break. Please consider before ordering.
- Low in fat and rich in dietary fiber
- One rusk contains 24% of your RDA of fiber
- Made with whole grains
- Certified PGI by Agrocert
- Contains 0% cholesterol or preservatives
Product Cautions and Directions
- Make sure you wet these rusks with water before eating because you might break a tooth. They are extremely hard
- Store in a cool, dry place
- Contains gluten
- May contain traces of sesame
- Barley flour, wheat flour, salt, yeast