These delicious wheat rusks are made of wheat flour and the purest ingredients from Crete. They are rich in dietary fiber, low in fat and have no preservatives. In Crete, they are served with finely chopped fresh tomato, salt, olive oil, oregano, crumbled feta cheese and black olives.
Important Information for rusks and toasts:
Due to their nature, rusks and toasts can potentially break in transit; although we try to carefully package everything, there is a high probability that some, or of all of them might break. Please consider before ordering.
- Low in fat and rich in dietary fiber
- One rusk contains 24% of your RDA of fiber
- Made with whole grains and wheat flour
- Certified PGI by Agrocert
- Contains 0% cholesterol or preservatives
- Contains about 13 servings per package
- A compliment to a traditional Mediterranean diet
Product Cautions and Directions
- Make sure you wet these rusks with water before eating because you might break a tooth. They are extremely hard
- Store in a cool, dry place
- Contains gluten
- May contain traces of sesame
- Wheat flour, whole grain wheat flour, salt, yeast