Vlaha Sour Trachanas is made with natures purest ingredients, wheat, water, eggs and milk, does not content preservatives while constituting an excellent choice of high nutritional value for a balanced diet. Trachanas or Trahanas is cooked as a thick soup. To cook, add salt and butter to boiling water or milk. Add pasta, stirring occasionally. Cook and serve with Arahova feta cheese for a delicious meal.
- Contains 386 calories per 100g
- Keep in a cool and dry place
Product Cautions and Directions
- Boil 9-8 cups of water for every 1 cup of Trachana
- Cook for 13-15 minutes
- Durum wheat semolina, yogurt, milk butter, salt
- It may contain traces of egg