This delicious Vourderis Cherry Preserve come to us from Aegina, Greece. This traditonal spoon sweet was popular in Greece during times when refrigeration was rare because it could be stored and served at room temperature. This preserve makes for a nice topping on yogurt or ice cream.
Company Vourderis is located in the town of Aegion, Pelopponese, Greece, and, since 1930, produces traditional products with modern equipment. Their product line includes mainly preserves and syrups.
- Pairs well with yogurt and ice cream
- Contains 75 calories per serving
- Contains approximately 18 servings per jar
- Product of Aegion, Greece
Product Cautions and Directions
- May contain pits
- May contain sulfur dioxide
- Artificially flavored
- Cherry (50%), glucose-fructose syrup, water, potassium sorbate, citric acid, carmin