Vourderis Bitter Orange Fruit Preserve is a deliciously aromatic spoon sweet. This preserve is known for its color and mouthwatering flavor. You can use it as a topping for other desserts or simply enjoy it on its own. Either way, you are in for a delightful treat.
Company Vourderis is located in the town of Aegion, Pelopponese, Greece, and, since 1930, produces traditional products with modern equipment. Their product line includes mainly preserves and syrups.
- Serving size 1 teaspoon (40g)
- Servings per container 11
- Calories per serving 120
Product Cautions and Directions
- Keep in a dry and cool place
- Bitter orange rolled 40%, glucose-fructose syrup, water, preservative: potassium sorbate (E202: 1%), E220, acidity regulator: citric acid (E330), flavoring: vanillin
- May contain sulfur dioxide