Zea or Zeia flour is derived from the "Triticum dicoccum" wheat, an ancient grain that produces flour with a high nutritional value and quality. This luxury type flour of high purity, rich in protein, fiber and magnesium (20 times more than the regular wheat). Zea flour is a low gluten flour you can use for every baking recipe. For bread the Whole Wheat Zea Flour is used in particular.
Company Zeaxaiki was established in 2015 with the aim to properly exploit and process the zea grain wheat variety. Their farmings are located in the mountains of the Achaia region and in an altitude of 940 meters (3,000 feet), where the ideal climate, soil composition and orientation of the crops, result in a high quality product. The Company applies food quality and safety protocols, and has been certified with ISO 9001 and ISO 22000.
- Luxury flour from a specific wheat variety
- Low Gluten content
- Contains fiber
- No preservatives
- Packaged in a modified atmosphere (MAP)
- Product of Achaia, Greece
Product Cautions and Directions
- Store in a cool and dry place
- Inadequate storage conditions may result in the formation of pathogens in the flour before its expiration date
- Luxury Flour derived from Triticum dicoccum wheat