Zea or Zeia flour is derived from the "Triticum dicoccum" wheat, an ancient grain that produces flour with a high nutritional value and quality. This is a whole wheat T90 flour of high purity, rich in protein, fiber and magnesium (20 times more than the regular wheat). Zea flour is a low gluten flour. T90 flour is used by artisans to make bread with exceptional color and flavor, not exactly whole wheat bread, but not white either; this flour combines qualities of white and whole wheat flour. For other purposes the Luxury Zea flour is used.
Company Zeaxaiki was established in 2015 with the aim to properly exploit and process the zea grain wheat variety. Their farmings are located in the mountains of the Achaia region and in an altitude of 940 meters (3,000 feet), where the ideal climate, soil composition and orientation of the crops, result in a high quality product. The Company applies food quality and safety protocols, and has been certified with ISO 9001 and ISO 22000.
- Whole wheat T90 flour from a specific wheat variety
- Low Gluten content
- Contains fiber
- No preservatives
- Packaged in a modified atmosphere (MAP)
- Product of Achaia, Greece
Product Cautions and Directions
- Store in a cool and dry place
- Inadequate storage conditions may result in the formation of pathogens in the flour before its expiration date
- Whole Wheat Flour derived from Triticum dicoccum wheat